This 36-part course will breakdown what is WordPress, how to get started, and the features WordPress offers. In other words, you will learn WordPress basics to help you take that jump to start a website for your local business.
WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 1 – Course Contents
The course contains over 200 minutes of instructional videos to get your local business started with WordPress, a powerhouse website-building program. The training course also includes details about past versions of WordPress to better understand the program and its components.
Need more details about the lessons? This WordPress course will guide you through:
- Understanding the WordPress history
- Evaluating if dotcom or dotorg is right for your local business WordPress site.
- Exploring the similarities and differences between the historic versions of WordPress
- Installing self-hosted WordPress options
- Touring the WordPress dashboard and post-install cleanup
- Explaining autosave vs. auto-backup vs. revisions
- Detailing the various settings from reading/writing to media/links and more
- Setting up logins and gravatar
- Covering additional WordPress admin tools and RSS
- Preparing and customizing your WordPress site to begin a blog
Firstly, still unsure if you want to learn WordPress basics with this WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 1? Visit the WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 1 overview to find out more.
Secondly, don't forget the importance of WordPress site security. In other words, check out WordPress Complete Training – Volume 2 course from Localsync Training for detailed lessons aimed at improving your site security.
Learn WordPress with ease through Localsync Training
We understand that your daily routine may not allow for a lot of extra time, especially when you are already busy running your own business. That's why, with Localsync Training, we break down our instructional courses into small, bite-sized, easy-to-follow pieces. As a result, you can reach your goals but at your pace and in sync with your schedule.
Stream Local business WordPress courses from Localsync Training directly to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. No time limits, messy downloads, converting videos, or storage problems. Learn more about marketing your company anywhere, anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Sign up today for WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 1 from Localsync Training and learn all about WordPress from the beginning.