This 20-part course aims to prepare you to build an in-depth WordPress site with posts and pages of content to attract site visitors.
WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 3 – Course Contents
The course contains over 100 minutes of instructional videos that walk you through applying pages and posts to a WordPress site Firstly, understanding the editor platform and its features. Secondly, creating a post with multiple types of content. And lastly, customizing the post or page to make your WordPress site stand out.
Need more details about the lessons? This WordPress course will guide you through:
- Learning differences between WordPress page and post
- Organizing posts with categories and tags
- Editing posts and pages with post or page manager panel and visual editor toolbar
- Creating a page and post
- Adding media, hyperlinks, and playlists to your page or post
- Exploring WordPress plugins
- Setting and updating widgets and themes
- Understanding differences between the WordPress classic editor and Gutenberg block editor
- Examining the More Tools and Options section and its features for customizing
Want to learn more about this WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 3 to see if it's right for you? Visit the WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 3 overview to find out more.
Moreover, your WordPress journey is just getting started. Continue with WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 4 and learn all you can about WordPress site hosting.
Learn WordPress with ease through Localsync Training
We understand that your daily routine may not allow for a lot of extra time, especially when you are already busy running your own business. That's why, with Localsync Training, we break down our instructional courses into small, bite-sized, easy-to-follow pieces. As a result, you can reach your goals but at your pace and in sync with your schedule.
Stream Local business WordPress courses from Localsync Training directly to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. No time limits, messy downloads, converting videos, or storage problems. Learn more about marketing your company anywhere, anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Sign up today for WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 3 from Localsync Training and learn all you can about WordPress page and post.