This 20-part course aims to prepare you to localhost your WordPress site. As a result, you will have all the tools needed to get up and running. And above all be ready to troubleshoot issues that arise along the way.
WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 4 – Course Contents
The course contains over 90 minutes of instructional videos that walk you through building a locally hosted environment for your WordPress site. Moreover, how to move this site back and forth from local to live hosting.
Need more details about the lessons? This WordPress course will guide you through:
- Exploring the pros and cons of local vs online hosting
- Choosing, installing, and running XAMPP software
- Applying and uninstalling ServerPress
- Reviewing different methods to install WordPress on your local hosted environment
- Backing-up and restoring a locally hosted WordPress site
- Moving a WordPress site from localhost to live and visa versa
- Troubleshooting various localhost issues
- Fixing firewall and port conflicts
- Understanding XAMPP control panel and configuration options.
Want to learn more about this WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 4 to see if it's right for you? Visit the WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 4 overview to find out more.
On the other hand, are you looking for hosting assistance? Then check out WordPress Hosting from Localsync.
Learn WordPress with ease through Localsync Training
We understand that your daily routine may not allow for a lot of extra time, especially when you are already busy running your own business. That's why, with Localsync Training, we break down our instructional courses into small, bite-sized, easy-to-follow pieces. As a result, you can reach your goals but at your pace and in sync with your schedule.
Stream Local business WordPress courses from Localsync Training directly to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. No time limits, messy downloads, converting videos, or storage problems. Learn more about marketing your company anywhere, anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Sign up today for WordPress Complete Training Course – Volume 4 from Localsync Training and establish a local hosted environment for your WordPress site.